Institute ERP is software that streamlines the administrative and non-administrative activities of an organization. Schools can also use this software to control their ongoing activities. With Teachmint, schools get an excellent way to streamline the administrative tasks and make themselves future-ready. The institute management can track students, teachers, and other stakeholders through this software. The software is perfect to manage activities like fee management, performance management, and keeping track of students’ and teachers’ activities. It also offers various advantages to schools, including:
- Internal control
Institute ERP enables administrators to take complete control of the ongoing activities. The ERP software is enabled with a unique dashboard for institute administration. School principals and other administrators can use this dashboard to be aware and updated with the ongoing activities. They can view all crucial activities and get detailed reports of the same through the portal. Moreover, they can use the analytics and other tools to keep a track of students’ activities.
- Better connectivity
Various institutes suffer from unorganized workflow and a lack of proper time management. Institute ERP can solve this problem by bringing teachers, students, and administrators on the same portal. It saves time and maintains transparency across all domain. With the ERP system, schools can streamline their communication process.
- Smart management
The world is spinning faster, and as a result, everything needs to be connected with technology. Future learners are also adaptive to technological changes and prefer online learning over flipping the pages of notebooks. ERP helps institutes use the latest technology to provide unhindered education to every learner. Moreover, the learning processes can be easily managed with this platform. Students and teachers can connect with each other at any point in time to enhance the learning experience.
- Aligned reporting management
Educational institutions have loads of paperwork. For example, there are records of every student. ERP can eliminate the use of paper and streamline the record management system. As the process becomes digital, teachers can save their time from maintaining bulky registers.
It makes the work easier for school management. They can increase their efficiency by implementing ERP software. Moreover, the software can be accessed from various devices like mobile phones. As a result, each piece of information is available with a few taps. ERP is crucial to digitize the classrooms and provide the best learning environment to students and teachers.
Tips to Choose an ERP
- Select an ERP that meets the demand of all stakeholders: The school management software should be able to accommodate the needs of every stakeholder-students, teachers, parents, and principals. Every stakeholder has their unique requirements and they want that the platform makes the task easier for them. For example, parents may want to get answers to admission-related queries and fee payment details from a single platform. Moreover, teachers may want to look at the performance of every students. With institute ERP, all these can be taken care of. Moreover, it should keep every stakeholder in loop.
2. Select a flexible option: The working methods of a school may change over time. They may add or eliminate the processes needed to conduct the classes efficiently. Therefore, schools require a software that can take care of the changes in the school management process. The software should take into account the small changes in the curriculum or school management processes.
3. Select a platform with enhanced security: Traditionally, schools maintain bulky registers to maintain students’ records. These registers might get old and outdated with time. Moreover, there are chances of omission in manual data entry. With an ERP system, schools can enhance the security of database management. It ensures that the document remains intact and is not compromised by any kind of data breach. To choose a platform with enhanced security, look at the software providing password and OTP encryption and cloud-based backup. Moreover, it should offer role-based access to the information.
4. Continuous support from vendor: At times, schools may require urgent support from their vendors. Therefore, choosing a vendor with a dedicated support system for ERP is essential. It will help schools resolve the issues in real-time. They do not need to wait for an extended period to get their doubts resolved. Choose a well-established vendor who can solve your issues in real-time and provide upgrades whenever necessary. Moreover, dedicated professionals will also help you with technical issues concerning any software application.
5. Scalability: Schools and other educational institutions may not follow the same process every year. Moreover, there are changes in the total student count and methodologies followed. In such cases, they require a system that can match the changes made in the curriculum and other school activities. Since the organizational structure of the school keeps changing, schools need to choose a software that is scalable to take those changes into account. Some of the software vendors allow integration of third-party software after careful consideration.
6. User-friendly: Many software have complex interface that users may find difficult to handle. Therefore, try to choose software that is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. The software should not complicate the school management process; instead, it should make the task easier for every stakeholder.
7. Offline and online mode of school application: The software should be able to host school applications both in online and offline modes.
ERP makes classroom and process management easier for educational institutions. However, choosing the best software is crucial to get the most benefits. Take cues from the features mentioned above when selecting an ERP software.
To read more about Institute ERP, click here: Institute ERP