W

Work-Study Program

The work-study program is also known as the college work-study program. It is a scheme that helps fund and assists the students with their post-education costs. Under this program, sometimes the students work on a part-time job and sometimes off-campus in the colleges and universities.… Read More »Work-Study Program

Weighted Grades

Weighted grades are grades assigned to a student, which contributes to their final grade. For instance, the final grade of a particular student accounts for 25 percent of his/her assignments and projects and the rest 75 percent to the written test and exam. Weighted grades… Read More »Weighted Grades