UPSC Admit Card
The UPSC Exam is commonly referred to as the IAS Exam or the UPSC Civil Services Examination. It is one of the examinations that is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission to recruit candidates for civil services of India which includes Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police service, Indian Foreign Services, Indian Civil Accounts Service, and other allied civil services. This examination is conducted in three phases
- The UPSC Prelims
- The UPSC Main
- The Personality Test or, as it is popularly called, the UPSC Interview.
The UPSC Admit Card will be issued roughly three weeks before the commencement of the exam on the official website of the UPSC. The details that need to be given on the UPSC Admit Card are:
- The Name of the Candidate
- The Date of the Examination
- The student’s Roll number
- The student’s Aadhar Card Number or Photo ID Proof Number
- Name of the Student’s Father
- Name od the Stufent’s Mother
- Exam Centre and Venue of Examination
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Registration ID
- Important Instructions
Candidates should enter the exam hall at least half an hour before the exam is scheduled to begin to make sure that the frisking exercise is completed smoothly. Candidates will be permitted to enter only at the exam venue that is written on the admit card. Go through the instructions in the admit card carefully before appearing for the exam.
Teachmint has the largest resource library, covering all subjects – click on the link to access it today!