REET Application Form 2021
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education publishes the REET Application Form on its website. The REET 2021 application process is yet to begin. According to the previous year’s information booklet, eligible and interested candidates should register and apply online as soon as possible at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The REET Application Form 2021 is expected to be available on the official website in the first week of November 2021.
The official notification is likely to be released around the same time as the start of the online application process.
Read on to learn more about the REET 2021 Application Form, including how to fill it out, application cost information, and upcoming events based on previous year’s exam announcements.
Eligibility Criteria for REET 2021
REET is a teaching eligibility test consisting of two exams: Paper 1 for primary school teachers (classes I through V) and Paper 2 for secondary school teachers (classes VI through VIII). The REET Eligibility Criteria for each level are discussed separately here.
Age Limit: The candidate must be at least 21 years old to fill out the application, with few exceptions for individuals from the reserved category.
Minimum requirements for becoming a teacher for Classes I-V (Elementary Stage):
- Senior Secondary School Diploma with at least 50% grades and passing or appearing in the last year of a two-year Elementary Education Diploma Programme.
- Secondary (or equivalent) Diploma with at least 45% grades or appearing in the last year of a two-year Elementary Education Diploma Programme.
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) Diploma with at least 50% marks and passing or appearing in the last year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education Programme (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or similar) Diploma with at least 50% passing or appearing in the last year of a two-year Education Diploma Programme (Special Education).
- Graduation Degree and passing or enrolling in the final year of a two-year Elementary Education Diploma Programme.
Minimum requirements for becoming a teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Secondary Stage)
- Graduation Degree and passing or appearing in the last year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with a minimum of 50% marks and passing or appearing for Post-graduate Degree in Education (B.Ed).
- Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed) with a grade point average of at least 45% and passing or enrolled in a one-year Programme accredited by the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure).
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the Final Year of a four-year Bachelor’s Degree Programme in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or equivalent) with at least 50% marks in B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
How to fill out the REET application form for the year 2021?
The REET application form 2021 is usually available online at the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education’s official website. The Board will not accept any other form of application for REET 2021 registration.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to completing the REET Application Form 2021:
- Go to rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the left-hand side of the homepage, click on RTET/REET.
- Next, go to REET 2021 and click on the Register/Apply link.
- Open the registration form by clicking on New Registration.
- Complete the registration form by providing accurate information.
- Your login credentials will be generated after registration.
- Visit the website to get the application form and complete it with all of the required information.
- Upload the scanned copies of your signature and photos.
- Pay the application cost online and submit the application.
Fees for REET Application in 2021
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education charges an application fee to apply for the exam. As soon as the official notification of the REET 2021 exam is released on the internet, fee details will be available on the site. Candidates can review the fee details from the previous year’s information pamphlet below till then.
|Paper 1 only||Rs. 550|
|Paper 2 only||Rs. 550|
|Paper 1 & 2 both||Rs. 750|
The application fee for REET 2021 can be paid either offline with a Bank Challan or online with a debit card.
What documents are needed to complete the REET Application Form 2021?
Candidates must attach scanned images of specific papers when filling out the REET Application Form 2021. Other original documents must also be ready at the time candidates are applying for the exam, as these will be required to be shown to the Board at a later stage.
Documents needed to complete the details:
- Aadhar card
- Educational qualification certificate/mark sheet
- Professional qualification certificate
- Address proof
- Age proof
Revised Cut-off for REET 2021
For the REET 2021 exam, the Supreme Court has issued an order to NCTE about the updated REET 2021 marking scheme passing criterion. For candidates to qualify for REET 2021, there will be a 5% – 20% percentage relaxation. The following information is provided:
|S. No.||Category||Minimum Passing Percentage|
|3||ST, OBC, MBC, EWS||55|
|6||Persons with Sahriya Community||36|
The weightage of the scores received in the REET exam has been revised for the REET Teaching Recruitment Examination.
|REET Recruitment Ration||REET Marks Weightage||Academic Weightage|
So, we hope that the process to apply must be quite clear by now. One must prepare well for the REET exam as it is one of the most important exams to teach in Rajasthan. To know more, have a look at their official website.
We wish the aspirants the best of luck!