NIPER Exam Full Form – National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research conducts the NIPER exam. Also known as the NIPER JEE exam, it offers admission to 1050 Masters in Pharmacy, or M.Pharm, and 180 PhD programs. The NIPER JEE exam will be conducted as a CBT Exam and all the details regarding the exam can be found on their official website.
NIPER Application Form
Candidates have to go through the following steps when filling out the application form for the exam:
- Visit the official website of the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
- Register for the exam using the email ID on the NIPER JEE registration link.
- Login using the credentials created in the previous step
- Fill in the academic, communication, and personal details required in the application form
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature of the student
- Pay the application fee as per the category of the student
For the General, OBC, NRI, and the physically handicapped for M.Pharm, MTech Pharm or MBA Pharm courses the fee is 3000, while it is 1500 for people from the SC and ST categories. For the combined application for MPharm, MTech Pharm, and MBA Pharm, the fee for the General, OBC, NRI, and the physically handicapped is 4000, while it is 1500 for people from the SC and ST categories.
Teachmint has a large collection of learning resources that are available for anyone to download, ranging from highly detailed notes and lecture videos to ready-made tests and homework assignments. Click here to gain access to this ever-expanding library of resources right away!