The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) welcomes applications for the ASRB NET, commonly known as the ICAR NET, every year (Indian Council of Agriculture Research NET). It is time for the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) to announce its annual call for applications for the ASRB NET, also known as the ICAR NET (Indian Council for Agriculture and Research NET). These exams are conducted by state agricultural universities and other agrarian universities in order to hire lecturers and assistant professors.
This exam will qualify individuals with master’s degrees and relevant academic backgrounds for careers in multiple disciplines. By passing it, candidates are qualified to apply for agricultural university vacancies advertised across the country. Candidates can prepare for the ASRB NET exam by reading this article, which provides them with a complete understanding of the ASRB NET and vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment By The ASRB
Education: The candidate must hold a graduate degree from a recognized university, securing at least 55% marks in the final examination or equivalent, as well as possess working knowledge of computer technology. Besides these, desirable qualifications for Finance & Accounts Officers include a specialization in Finance/ Accounting/ Commerce at the post-graduate level or professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA/ CS.
As of the closing date for online registration of applications, candidates must be at least 21 years old and must not exceed 30 years old.
- The minimum age requirement to apply for the ARS Exam 2020 is 21 years of age. The upper age limit may be waived for certain categories of candidates if certain requirements are met.
- Besides Indian citizens, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Tibetan refugees, and persons from selected countries of Indian origin who have permanently settled in India are also eligible to take the exam.
- To determine if they are eligible, applicants must check the official notification of ASRB’s eligibility requirements. Do not rely on any information found elsewhere.
- The ARS Books list curated by our esteemed experts can be viewed right now.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the main exam and viva voce. Candidates who are successful will need to submit their documents for verification.
- In order to qualify for the ARS Exam, candidates must meet all the requirements outlined in ARS Exam Eligibility. Important updates will only be posted on the ARS website. The official site must be checked once the ARS Result is released.
How To Apply For The ASRB Exam?
For recruitment for the posts of administrative officer and finance and accounts officer, the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has invited online applications from graduates. Those interested can apply online at asrb.org.in.
Recruitment will be carried out through a three-stage competition. As many as 44 vacancies have been announced for the post of administrative officer and 21 vacancies for finance and accounts officer out of the 65 total vacancies. It is scheduled to take place across 34 cities on the decided date.
The Application Process For ASRB Recruitment Exam
Those interested in applying for both posts should indicate their preference order (in descending order) in their ASRB application. “Order of preferences once provided by a candidate during the application process will be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently,” reads the official statement. There will be a separate ASRB application fee for each post. Below are the steps for applying to the ASRB application recruitment exam:
1st Step: Candidates can apply online by visiting www.asrb.org.in and accessing the online application form.
2nd Step: By clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page with a link for registration. Please click the link.
3rd Step: Then, select the post that you wish to apply for on the new registration page
4th Step: To register, you will need to provide your personal information, contact information, and other mandatory fields.
5th Step: You need to save your user id and password and fill out the ASRB application
6th Step: You will need to pay an application fee of Rs 500 and download a copy of the submitted ASRB application. A registration fee of Rs 20 will be charged to women, SC, ST, and persons with disabilities.
Now, in the end, you know all about the ASRB exam and the steps that you need to follow to fill out the ASRB application form. It is vital to understand the application process so that you are not making any mistakes in filling out the form, which might be a hurdle in the long run.
Try Teachmint, an integrated school platform for efficient school management.