Super TET is another form of Teachers Eligibility Test, but it is one of the more prominent and pivotal exams conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB).
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the homework app for efficient school management.
The exam helps select teachers for primary and secondary level students in the government-run schools in Uttar Pradesh. The purpose of the exam is two-fold, the state exam board wants to ensure high quality of teaching in the schools and hire the right candidates for the job.
Hence, the Super TET exam is framed and structured to test your skills, aptitude, and understanding of the subject. In this article, we will know more about the exam, besides the basic information, by exploring its previous question papers.
Why Should You Check Super TET Previous Question Papers?
Experts believe that going through the past question papers is one of the best strategies to prepare for an exam. Along with this, there are a few other benefits you need to know;
- Helps with More Practice: Solving or going through the previous year’s question papers helps build a better understanding and practice. The more you practice, the better you will get as it helps create the proper thought process and help you organize your time accordingly.
- Get Clarity on the Exam Pattern: Going through the previous year’s Super TET exams, you will know more about the distribution of subjects and the marking scheme. While the exam pattern is fixed, solving the previous exams will give more clarity about which topics are highlighted. This way, you can build associations with the topic and questions asked easily.
- Know Where you need More Practice: As you solve the old exams, you will find the subject areas where you need to work hard. Keep an account of the topics you could answer easily and the ones which are relatively difficult to answer.
- Build Confidence: Lastly, solving the previous year question papers builds confidence. This boost in self-esteem comes from the fact that you are able to solve more papers and get good marks in the same.
Sample Questions from Previous Year Super TET Exam
We have selected a few questions for your reference that will give you a general idea about the likelihood of the questions asked in the exam.
- The First Muslim President of the Indian National Congress was:
- When is International Tiger Day observed?
- Kakori Conspiracy Case took place in:
- The Sharda Act is related to:
- Who is the propounder of Project Method of Teaching?
- The correct order of Gagne’s Learning hierarchy is:
Concept learning, rule learning, problem-solving
- The average of the first 9 natural prime numbers is?
- The value of (1001)3 is?
These are a few examples of questions you will get in the Super TET exam. Take note that there aren’t the exact questions you will get. They are only meant to help you understand the type of questions coming in the exam.
What’s the Pattern and Syllabus of the Exam?
The Super TET exam has 150 questions carrying one mark each, and the candidates are given 150 minutes to complete the exam. The subjects included in the exam include:
- Child development and pedagogy
- Environment studies
- Social studies
- Language knowledge
The questions are divided into different sections and are provided to languages (Hindi and English). The candidates are selected on the basis of the merit list.
Know more about LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management.
Giving the Super TET exam means you need to be ready to level up your teaching game and become part of an elite group of professionals. The selected teachers have an immense amount of knowledge about teaching and their subject matter. You must work accordingly to prepare for the exam and ensure the best possible result for yourself.