What is KARTET?
The KARTET examination, also known as Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test, is a state-level competitive examination held once a year by the Department of School of Education of the Government of Karnataka to assess the aptitude level of several eligible candidates in order to fill up all the vacant teaching posts in various government schools of Karnataka.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the homework app for efficient school management.
The rules and regulations for the examination are formulated by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
The KARTET exam is organized by the Centralized Admission Cell of Karnataka in two paper categories, which consist of:
- Paper-I: For Lower Primary Teachers to teach classes I to V.
- Paper-II: For Upper Primary Teachers to teach classes VI to VIII.
Here are the common topics and syllabus for both KARTET paper I and paper II:
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Language I (Bengali)
- Language II (English)
- Environmental Science
- Mathematics & Science (for the Mathematics or Science Teachers)
- Social Studies (for the Social Studies Teacher)
The candidates who are appearing for KARTET Exam 2021-2022 are requested to check the syllabus released at the official website of the KARTET exam board, i.e., http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/index.html and download it from there.
The syllabus designed for the KARTET 2021-22 exam includes numerous topics that the applicants have already studied in their relevant courses. The KARTET Syllabus is provided in proper PDF layout for the applicants at the official website, i.e., http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/index.html.
It is essential for candidates to find the whole KARTET 2021-2022 exam syllabus way earlier than starting the KARTET Exam schedule-wise so that they can get a deep insight into the subjects and topics in advance to strategize their preparation in line with the examination pattern.
KARTET Education Qualification
For Paper I:
- Candidates taking Paper I of KARTET 2021-2022 must have the minimum academic qualifications required in class 12 or another intermediate level, with no less than 50% in the final examination.
- Aspirants must have cleared their Diploma in Elementary Education (ELED) or Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) with no less than 45% marks.
- Candidates in their last 12 months of elementary education (ELED) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) will also be considered eligible to apply for this exam.
For Paper II:
- Candidates taking Paper-II of KARTET 2021-2022 must have the minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BBA, B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech.) with no less than 45% to 50% in their aggregate marks.
- Aspirants must have cleared a Diploma in Education (ELED) or a Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Candidates pursuing their last 12 months in ELED or B.Ed. can also appear for this exam.
KARTET Age Limit
- All the candidates appearing for the KARTET 2021–2022 examination must be at least 18 years old.
- There is likewise a higher age restriction for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KATET) 2021–2022, which varies between 35 and forty years.
- For those in the reserved category, there may be a few relaxations with regard to age.
- For extra details, check the official website of KARTET exams, i.e., http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- The candidates appearing for KARTET 2021–2022 must be citizens of India.
- Aspirants have to fulfill the local or non-local status requirements as mentioned by the board of authorities conducting KARTET.
The KARTET Exam Result will be updated immediately after the final completion of the examination as per the schedule on the official website, i.e., http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Applicants can get all the required authentic notifications associated with the results at this very official website of the Karnataka board. To take a look at the KARTET Result, applicants need to go to this official website and then log in via the application ID that was provided to them while filling up the KARTET Application Form.
Here are the following steps to check your KARTET results:
- Firstly, visit the official site of the Department of School Education, Government of Karnataka, i.e., http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- On the homepage, the candidates can see a “Latest Updates” section.
- Locate the “Karnataka TET Result” link there.
- Once you click on this link, a brand new web page will open where the candidates can see their results.
- To do so, the candidate must log in on this web page with their date of birth and application ID.
- After putting in these details, press the “Submit” button.
- The Karnataka TET 2021–2022 results will then be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout copy of the result in order to preserve it as a secure document for future purposes.
KARTET Certificate Validity
After successfully qualifying for the KARTET 2021–2022 examinations, the applicants will get an official notification from the KARTET department to collect their KARTET eligibility certificates.
All eligible applicants can acquire this certificate from the official website, i.e., http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in. This certificate will help them apply further for any teaching post in the government schools of Karnataka. This certificate has a validity of seven years from the date of issue.
Know more about LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management.