SSC CPO exam is a national exam and its full form is Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization. The exam is conducted by the SSC for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of SI (Sub-Inspector) in the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the homework app for efficient school management.
Read the evaluation methodologies and outcomes. Also, read everything about the Teachers’ Eligibility Test.
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be able to apply for the SSC CPO exam:
- The candidate must be Indian. If not an Indian national, the following candidates are eligible to apply:
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan who has a certificate in favor of their category as issued by the Indian Government.
- A certificate of eligibility is necessary for all candidates who can then be admitted to the examination but the appointment offer is given to the candidate after the necessary eligibility certificate, especially since has been issued to them by the Government of India.
- The age limit of the candidates who are applying for the SSC CPO exam should be between 20 and 25 years. The SC/ST candidates can apply for an extra 5 years (almost five years) to the exam as well as Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The education qualification is that any graduate candidate is allowed to apply for the SSC CPO exam.
Teachmint has the largest repository of learning resources for school and college students available for free on every subject and topic imaginable! Click on the link and access it today!
Know more about LMS for schools and how it can help in seamless school operations management.