Self Discipline Quotes
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the homework app for efficient school management.
Best 10 Self Discipline Quotes
1. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
2. “If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind.” – Lao Tzu
3. “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as a punishment. And that’s the difference.” – Lou Holtz
4. “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.” – George Washingto
5. “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama
6. “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.” – E.M. Gray
7. “The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.” – Bum Philips
8. “Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.” – Roy L. Smith
9. “With self-discipline, most anything is possible.” – Theodore Roosevelt
10. “The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” – William Arthur Ward
Know more about LMS for schools and how it can help in seamless school operations management.