Skip to content

REET Admit Card

REET Admit Card
REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers), also referred to as the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET), is a competitive exam conducted at the state level by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) for certifying candidates for the role of teachers in the state.

Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the performance management for efficient school management.

The REET exam is conducted for the recruitment of teachers to two levels, namely Level I or Primary Teacher, known as Level 1, and Upper Primary Teacher, called Level II. Those who clear REET are therefore eligible for the post of teachers in classes 1-5 and classes 6-8 in schools and institutions of the state. The Rajasthan government has also made it mandatory for only people holding Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) to appear in the Level-1 exam.

Read the evaluation methodologies and outcomes. Also, read everything about the hybrid learning.

Since this exam is conducted for the state of Rajasthan, the exam questions will also be related to Rajasthan. Furthermore, the government has also increased the REET score weightage from 70% to 90%, while the rest of the 10% will be assessed based on the graduation marks attained by the candidate or their Senior Secondary exam.

Make sure that you understand the REET exam syllabus thoroughly and focus on topics that you know you can learn quickly, and more importantly, are comfortable with. The REET exam has been postponed quite a few times in 2021. Go through the REET official website and be updated.

After the applications have been reviewed by the Rajasthan Education board, they will allot the Roll Numbers to the candidates and assign them centers accordingly. The REET Admit Card should then be downloaded by the candidate, which will be available on the official website. This is because the REET Admit Card is the hall ticket for you to be able to get into the exam hall and write the exam.

If you want to know more about the REET exam, click here.

Know more about LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management. 

Introducing the World's First AI-Enabled Connected Classroom Technology
World's First AI-Enabled Connected Classroom Technology