What is the Difference Between DSSSB PRT and KVS PRT?
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (JVS) both conduct annual recruitment examinations for Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), and Primary Teachers (PRTs).
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the performance management for efficient school management.
DSSSB is responsible for recruiting personnel under the various departments of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi). Conversely, KVS is a chain of schools operating under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Read the evaluation methodologies and outcomes. Also, read everything about the hybrid learning.
Selection Process for DSSSB PRT
The selection process for the DSSSB PRT entails:
- One-Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme.
- Skill Test wherever applicable.
- The examination questions are bilingual (Hindi & English).
Candidates are allowed to apply to multiple postcodes. But, the Board may also choose to hold the examinations of two or more different postcodes on the same day. In this case, the candidate will have to choose which postcode they want to apply from.
Selection Process for KVS PRT
The board conducts written examinations. On completing the written exams, those who clear the written exam will be asked to complete the interview process.
Important PRT Notifications
It is vital to keep up with PRT notifications if you wish to give the PRT exams. For this, you can visit the official KVS or DSSSB website for all the latest recruitment notifications.
- KVS: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- DSSSB: https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
In 2021, there were more than 9000 KVS vacancies.
Applying Online For PRT
Here are PRT notifications related to online applications for the exam:
- The ‘Apply Online’ link becomes active when the official website releases the exam notification.
- Once the link becomes active, fill in the Online Application Form.
- Register yourself with your phone number.
- Log into your account with your registration details.
- Fill up the application form following the official documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
Remember to print out your application fee receipt for reference.
PRT Vacancies 2022
For 2020 PRT notifications regarding vacancies:
- The recruitment process entails a release of more than 6000 vacancies (PRT, TGT, PGT).
- The application process is completely online.
Every candidate will have a fair chance of getting recruited due to the large number of vacancies available. Many candidates missed the opportunity to apply over the last two years because of the pandemic. However, this is your chance to be prepared for the next PRT exam.
Estimated Number of Vacancies
As per the KVS website, the PRT notifications for 2022 state that there will be:
- 3000+ vacancies for primary school teachers.
- The application fees for the same will be INR 1000.
- The expected salary of a Primary Teacher or Primary Teacher (Music) is approx. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-
PRT Admit Card 2022
All the candidates who register for the PRT exam will receive an e-admit card, hall ticket, or call letter. You will have to download it from the official website of KVS or DSSSB. You will first receive the admit card for the written exam. If you qualify for the written exam, you will receive a call letter for the interview.
PRT Result 2022
This is how you can check PRT notifications regarding exam results:
- Upon completing all stages of the examinations and interviews, only then will the results be provided.
- The candidates will receive a direct link to check their results.
We regularly update our page with PRT notifications for those pursuing this career path. There will be a notification for the selected candidates. Depending on whether you have applied for DSSSB PRT or KVS PRT, you will be able to apply for postings in Delhi or all over India. As per KVS guidelines, they have the authority to decide where the selected candidate will be posted on a zonal basis.
What is the Zone List for KVS PRT?
The following zones have been demarcated for the recruitment of primary school teachers through KVS PRT:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- West Bengal
- Daman and Diu
- Dadra Nagar and Haveli
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
North -Eastern Zone
- Arunachal Pradesh
DSSSB Recruitment Zones
As DSSSB operates only in Delhi, the recruitment to schools will be done according to the postcode you have applied to.
Keeping Track of PRT Notifications
Whether you apply for KVS or DSSSB, it should be your goal to educate young minds. No matter where you teach, you must create a conducive environment for learning. You can keep track of PRT notifications here.
Know more about LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management.