Know About PGT
Post Graduate Teacher is the complete form of PGT. Teaching is the field in which PGT is employed after clearing the PGT exam. PGTs are responsible for teaching high school classes. Since they are in charge of teaching high school classes, they earn the highest salaries. There are also opportunities to become PGTs in Government schools.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the performance management for efficient school management.
Complete Syllabus For PGT
Subject wise Detailed Syllabus o the PGT exam is given below:
1. Language: English Literature
There are several unseen passages for comprehension.
- Different literature forms
- Speech parts
- Spelling and punctuations
- Vocabulary section
- Using Prepositions Authors and their Works
- Other authors and their works
Read the evaluation methodologies and outcomes. Also, read everything about the hybrid learning.
2. Civics Section
The Political theory: Parts of Political Science
- Defining the subject area, the method of study, and the state of the study
- The origin of elements, state, and political concepts has been the subject of numerous theories.
- Definition, salient features, types of sovereignty, monolithic and pluralistic principles of sovereignty
- What is law?
- Politics-individualism, liberalism, suffragism, fascism, scientific Socialism, democracy, and dictatorship.
- Study of Comparative Politics – Federalism – Major Elements, Trends, and Problems of Citizens, Fundamental Rights, and Duties The work of administrative and executive structures
- Jurisprudence – work and independence, bureaucracy, importance
- Problems and solutions associated with commitment and neutrality in elections. The role of party pressure in elections.
- The study of the concepts mentioned above in India, the United Kingdom, and the United States, with particular emphasis on France and China
- Equilibrium, security of groups, national interests – International Politics
- Cold War, tension, and diabetes attachment movement (NAM) are the main trends.
- Its agencies, ASEAN, SAARC, international institutions and organizations.
- Disarmament, neo-international, economic development, North-South dialogue, South cooperation, Third World concepts, and problems.
- Indian, U.S., Russian, and Chinese foreign policy. Public Administration in India – Siddha
- Geographical Analysis – Solar System – Origin, shape, and motions of Earth,
- The effects of Earth’s movements, solar eclipses, and lunar eclipses, as well as the representation of latitude and longitude,
- Considering local and authentic time in determining a place’s location on the globe,
- The determination, the tracing of the international dateline, and its importance,
- Lithium rock, volcanic activity type, and origin of the rock.
- Air Circle – Protection of the atmosphere, the sun and its affecting factors, horizontal and vertical temperature distribution, temperature inversion, air box, crucial local wind, precipitation process – rain, frost, etc.
- Convective, terrestrial, and cyclonic rains, climatic zones of the world, and the weather every day
- Signals used in the map are identified.
- Watersheds, ocean currents, flow direction, climatic effects, tides
- Origin and Process Principles.
- Biosphere structure, vegetation types, and animal distribution around the world
The Temperature And Salinity Of The Ocean
- Global Distribution, Earthquake Origins, and Global Distribution and Oceans
- The distribution, types, and significance of mountains, plains, and river valleys, erosion and weathering processes, erosion of Davis Chakra, and how river basins are eroded in various stages.
- A prominent site figure is identified by prominent land figures, contour lines, and contour lines.
- Convective and terrestrial rain, climatic regions of the world, and identifying signals on a map.
- The ocean’s current, flow direction, and climatic effects, tide ebb Principles of Process and Origin.
- Describe the structure and types of vegetation of the biosphere and the distribution of related wild animals.
- Sea level, oceanography, temperature, and salinity.
- The interrelationship between Human Geography and Human Environment.
- Factors affecting the location of the world’s leading industries – production, primary energy, and mineral resources – coal, petroleum, iron ore.
- The origin and characteristics of the monsoon, their climate, and their climatic regions. The problems of deforestation, flooding, and soil erosion of natural vegetation, and their solutions. In the rice, wheat, sugarcane, oilseeds, and tea geographies, agri-food production, progress, and environmental problems play a significant role.
- The distribution and production trends of mineral resources and their exploitation The energy crisis and its solution: Geographic distribution and production of coal and oil. Multiple-purpose schemes and their relationship.
- Environment Commodity Industry, Iron Steel, Textiles, Sugar, Paper, Cement Location and distribution models of aluminum and aluminum industries, population growth and Description, Population-related problems Transport means Foreign trade, significant cities, and ports.
4. Economics & History:
A complete historical culture consists of:
- Before the Stone Age,
- During the Middle Stone Age,
- Stone Age on the river
- Theories of Economics – Economics, Definition, and Nature, Static and Logical, Analysis,
- Analyzing demand law and measuring demand elasticity, Molecular and Comprehensive, Utility
- Analyzing the equilibrium of the subscriber using the income charge price parameter, we arrive at the compensation of the subscriber.
- Effects of replacement, perception of pride.
- A rule of return can be produced by changing the ratio between modalities and outputs.
- By-product analysis, functional analysis
- Traditional and modern approaches to pricing plus monopolistic and purely competitive models
- An outline of the exchange rate, purchasing parity principle, balance of payments principle, trade balance and remaining balance, and causes and solutions to imbalances.
- IMF, IBRD, ADB, WTO, Revenue and Employment Principle, Public Finance Maximum Social Welfare Principle Voluntary, Exchange Principle Tax, and World Trade Organization.
- Economic Principles of Effect, Taxes, and Duties, Taxable Potential, Sources of state income and expenditures: State Policy Center.
5. Capitalist, socialist, and mixed economic systems.
- Development of the Indian Economy – Indian Economy
- Keynes Theory and Neo-Conservatism, Prof. Knight’s Advantage
- Money, currency, inflation, inflation and recession, current Indian monetary policy, recession;
- Trends in modern banks, credit creation, and central bank functions
- Methods of quantitative and qualitative analysis. A rudimentary economic model.
- Business terms of protection, free trade, and comparative cost principles apply to international and international trade.
Accounts Statistics and Accounting, Company Accounts, Issue of Issue, and Retention.
Entities of business, rights fees, abstraction, audit definition, purpose, prestige, the meaning of certification, the importance of certification.
Candidates should have an exam strategy in place before they begin to prepare for the written examination. Follow some of the below-mentioned tips to score the next big in your PGT exam.
- Planning a topic-wise study schedule and identifying strengths and weaknesses is the first step in understanding the PGT syllabus.
- Candidates must understand the PGT exam pattern to gain insight into details like the number of questions, marking scheme, duration, etc.
- By downloading the previous year’s question papers, you can determine the difficulty level of the exam.
- Build exam-level confidence by taking as many mock tests as possible.
The marking scheme for the PGT exam is as follows:
- The total number of multiple-choice questions is 125.
- A maximum of 425 marks can be earned in the written examination. Siksha Mitra’s total effects for the written exam were 390, but 35 patterns were based on service.
- Each question is assigned 3.4 marks. In the case of Sikha Mitra, each question is worth 3.12 marks.
- The PGT exam will last for 2 hours.
- No negative marking is given.
- The interview is worth 50 points, and special education is worth 25 points.
- Aside from general subjects, candidates will only be asked questions about the specific topic.
Almost all government institutions follow the same process for hiring PGTs. Aspirants should check the official website of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) when they announce job openings for postgraduate teachers. Interested candidates for the PGT exam should review the announcement, and each vital detail regarding the examination will be included. Make sure you go over the notification before you apply.
Know more about LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management.