A polytechnic is a diploma or vocational course offered by an institute that focuses on technical education. Polytechnic courses in India are typically three-year programs that result in a certificate upon completion. Polytechnic also assists students in launching their careers by landing a decent job at a reputable organization. Most institutes provide polytechnic studies in civil, mechanical, electrical, and newly emerging fields.
Certain conditions and standards must be met by candidates in order for them to be considered for admission into these technical education programs. As a result, candidates should carefully review the qualifying criteria established by the institutes to ensure that they are eligible for admission. It should be noted that the eligibility conditions for each course vary per institution.
Basic requirements for students who want to pursue Polytechnic courses are as follows:
- Should have passed class 10th or 12th
- Candidates should have obtained 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Should be of Indian National
- Compulsory subjects: Generally Mathematics, Science & English are considered to be compulsory subjects to apply for diploma courses.
What is the difference between Polytechnic courses in India and B.Tech courses?
- The primary difference between polytechnic and B.Tech is that polytechnic is a diploma program, whereas B.Tech is a degree program.
- Polytechnic courses are typically three years in duration, whereas B.Tech is a four-year undergraduate program.
Through Polytechnic, students can get courses in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, computer science engineering, automobile engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, electronics and communication engineering, and chemical engineering.
Teachmint is a one-stop destination for educators all around the globe. With the help of our offerings like lms portal, teachers can provide an unmatched learning experience to their students. To know more about features like website builder, visit our website.