Paper presentation is an event where the participants are required to make a paper about a certain topic or area, and then present it in front of a jury, following which it will be rated and judged based on their performance.
The purpose of a paper presentation is to enhance a particular student’s ability in the art of academic writing or making papers in English and to present it. It also helps broaden the minds of the participants a little more.
There are certain rules to be followed when it comes to doing a paper presentation. Here are a few you need to keep in mind:
- The paper needs to be in the format of a standard IEEE paper.
- The abstract of the paper submitted must not exceed the limit of two pages by any chance.
- The front page should have the title of the paper on the top of the paper and details of the team members at the bottom.
- The abstract of the paper should be attached with the whole paper.
- The font style to be followed for the text of the paper is Times New Roman.
- The size of the text should be 12 points.
- Similarly, the font size for the headings should be 16 points, while the font size of the sub-headings must be 14 points.
- A margin of 1 inch must be maintained on all sides of the paper.
Teachmint has a wide range of learning resources you can access and learn from for free! Click here and check it out yourself.