Paper presentation is an event where the participants are required to make a paper about a certain topic or area, and then present it in front of a jury, following which it will be rated and judged based on their performance.
The purpose of a paper presentation is to enhance a particular student’s ability in the art of academic writing or making papers in English and to present it. It also helps broaden the minds of the participants a little more.
There are certain rules to be followed when it comes to doing a paper presentation. Here are a few you need to keep in mind:
- The paper needs to be in the format of a standard IEEE paper.
- The abstract of the paper submitted must not exceed the limit of two pages by any chance.
- The front page should have the title of the paper on the top of the paper and details of the team members at the bottom.
- The abstract of the paper should be attached with the whole paper.
- The font style to be followed for the text of the paper is Times New Roman.
- The size of the text should be 12 points.
- Similarly, the font size for the headings should be 16 points, while the font size of the sub-headings must be 14 points.
- A margin of 1 inch must be maintained on all sides of the paper.
Teachmint has a wide range of learning resources you can access and learn from for free! Click here and check it out yourself. We offer educational infrastructure to institutes to make their task easier. With our tools like attendance management system, we take care of daily administrative tasks so you can focus on providing the best learning experience to students. Explore our website to know more about our offerings like lms portal.