Nursery Teacher Training, or NTT, is a diploma course for teachers who want to teach and cater to students at the nursery or pre-primary level. This teacher workforce must complete the general TT course before joining the workforce of several other preschool teachers. The NTT course assists students who want to be pre-school teachers to help nursery children’s young minds. The course provides various methodologies to teachers who participate in this TT course that is required in teaching young students that will be essential in their physical, cognitive, and social development.
There are also several methodologies taught to teachers for them to better understand and apply their job roles in real life. Important topics covered include instructional strategies, child psychology, classroom management, and cognitive development. Certain NTT course standards, such as national and international standards, are highlighted in the course fees of various institutes.
Teachers are well-versed in all subjects and modes of communication at the nursery level, which are better understood by young minds. Teachers require the best training methodologies to ensure that the fundamentals of the student who has just entered the world of formal education are clear. Teachers are seen as role models in instilling morals, habits, and character in these young minds, so being an accomplished Nursery teacher necessitates excellent communication skills.
To be eligible for an NTT course, you must have the following qualifications:
- Admission to the NTT training diploma course for one year requires a minimum of 50% in their 10+2 board exams from any recognized institute in any subject.
The following are some of the most important skills to learn in NTT training:
- Dealing with young, energetic children requires a lot of energy and enthusiasm.
- caring and friendly demeanor
- Every student in the class must be patient.
- a strong desire to work as a teacher
- A keen eye for detail, and most importantly, excellent communication skills in a language appropriate for children
Try Teachmint, an integrated school platform for efficient school management.