In India, government college are public-sector educational institutions governed by government rules and regulations, as well as the University Grants Commission (India) (UGC). Elementary, secondary, and higher education are the three levels of education in India and the government colleges provide education to the students of almost all the levels. In India, government college are preferred as the quality of education in such colleges is great. In addition, the fees that these colleges charge from the students is very less. The students can access quality education by paying very minimal fees. There are many Universities, and colleges in India, students from all over the world come to study in these Universities. Here are top ten government universities with various affiliated colleges in India-
- University of Mumbai : Mumbai
- University of Pune : Pune
- JNU Jawaharlal Nehru University : Delhi/NCR
- University of Hyderabad : Hyderabad
- Bangalore University : Bangalore
- Tezpur University : Tezpur
- University of Madras : Chennai
- University of Delhi : Delhi/NCR
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University : Meerut
- Lucknow University : Lucknow
1- Which courses do the government colleges offer?
Answer- The government colleges offers almost all the courses that the students look for. From courses like B.tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, BBA, MBA, B.Ed, etc. the students can find almost all these courses in the government colleges or Universities.
2- What is the fees of the courses in the government colleges?
Answer- The fees of the government colleges differs from course to course, but it is generally very less if compared to the private colleges.