Students willing to make a career in management can apply for the GMAT exam. The test scores of this management examination are widely accepted by various institutes all over the world. However, candidates must know and understand the GMAT syllabus in detail to increase their chances of scoring high in this management examination.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the attendance management system for efficient school management.
Management studies have a great career scope abroad because of the dynamic job market and education system. Moreover, holding this degree is also beneficial for students in India. If students want to get admission to top management colleges abroad, they must prepare well for the GMAT exam.
Understanding the GMAT syllabus is crucial for students preparing for a management degree. The syllabus comprises of four different sections, namely:
- Analytical writing examination
- Integrated reasoning
- Quantitative reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
Students can appear for the GMAT exam in both online and offline modes. The score ranges between 200-800, and the test duration stands at 3 hours and 7 minutes. The scores of the GMAT exam are valid for up to five years. Top universities taking admission through GMAT accept a score of above 690. So students need to prepare well to qualify for this exam. Some tips may help them in their exam preparation, including:
- In-depth understanding of GMAT exam pattern
- In-depth knowledge of the GMAT syllabus and the topics that cover most marks
- Regular practice from previous year’s question papers and mock tests
There are a few changes introduced in the pattern for the GMAT exam 2022. The significant changes are:
- The mathematics section will be based on reasoning MCQ questions
- GMAT syllabus will also have questions on coordinate geometry
- There will be conversion questions
- There will be additional options for the MCQs
Know more about LMS portal and how it can help in seamless school operations management.