Gandhi Jayanti Quotes
Born on October 2nd, in Gujarat, Gandhiji was a leader par excellence. He went on to become one of the most celebrated leaders because of his eloquence and ideas. The lifestyle that he followed and the things that he believed in are commendable. He was a man of his words and his quotes have a large following. Since Gandhi Jayanti is just around the corner, let’s take a look at some of the famous Gandhi Jayanti Quotes.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
- My life is my message
- If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
- An eye for an eye will end up making the whole world blind.
- I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
- Love is the strongest force the world possesses and yet it is the humblest imaginable.
- You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.
- A man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
It goes without saying that Gandhiji was a true leader. These quotes are inspirational and urge us to be better versions of ourselves.