The HTET teaching profession requires continuous learning and hence they always keep learning. There are a lot of educator book that teachers should read in order to enhance their skills & knowledge. Here are the top ten books that teachers should definitely read-
- Positive Mindset Habits for Teachers: 10 Steps to Reduce Stress, Increase Student Engagement and Reignite Your Passion for Teaching
- I Wish My Teacher Knew: How One Question Can Change Everything for Our Kids
- Educated: A Memoir
- Hacking School Discipline: 9 Ways to Create a Culture of Empathy and Responsibility Using Restorative Justice
- How Children Succeed
- The Reading Strategies Book: Your Everything Guide to Developing Skilled Readers
- Intention: Critical Creativity in the Classroom
- The Little Book of Restorative Justice in Education: Fostering Responsibility, Healing, and Hope in Schools
- Go See the Principal: True Tales from the School Trenches
- The School of Life: An Emotional Education
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like user management for efficient school management.
It is not easy to teach. To attain the outcomes you want, you’ll need a lot of know-how, devotion, and patience. You might think that what you learn in college isn’t enough to get the best out of your online teaching advantages &students at times. These are materials or educator books available to assist you in increasing student engagement, reducing negative behaviors, and improving student results.
Experience Teachmint’s LMS platform for seamless school management.