To provide the best education to the students in India, the central government passed a Central Universities Act, 2009. As a part of the process, the government has established 15 universities across the country, and these universities are managed by the central government. The Central University of Haryana is also among the universities established under the Central Universities Act, 2009. The university is recognized by UGC and accredited to NAAC ‘A’ grade.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the academic planner for efficient school management. The Central University of Haryana has 30 departments to control various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university provides quality education to its students through the 11 schools mentioned below.
- School of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- School of Chemical Sciences
- School of Computer Science and Informatics
- School of Earth, Environment, and Space Studies
- School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Likewise, there are six more schools that help students make career choices in different fields. Central University of Haryana was established in 2009 in Mahendergarh, Haryana. The campus is spread over an area of 400 acres. Know more about what is LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management.
- Candidates can apply for undergraduate programs after completing class 12th. Likewise, undergraduate and postgraduate candidates can apply for Ph.D and other relevant exams.
- Admissions are granted based on merit or scores obtained in the entrance tests.
The university also offers scholarship opportunities to meritorious students. In addition, it also provides placement assistance to students who want to start their career with top companies. For more information, students can visit the official website of the Central University of Haryana and check for the details.