Bharathiar University offers distance learning programs to students all over the country. Bharathiar University Distance Education program is suitable for everyone willing to upgrade themselves without attending regular colleges. The program offers flexibility to students as they can learn at their own pace.
Students willing to take admission to Bharathiar University Distance Education can apply with a filled-in application form throughout the year. Candidates can download the soft copy, fill out the form, and submit it for taking admission. New enrollment is a continuous process for the institute. Candidates can fill out the application form and submit it to the admission office in person. Alternatively, they can send the same by post.
Documents to be attached with the application form
Students willing to take admission to Bharathiar University Distance Education need to send the following enclosures along with the application form.
- A demand draft/ Bank of India challan
- Attested photocopies of certificates of the qualifying examinations
- A passport size photograph
- Overseas candidates need to submit their address proof, attested copy of passport, and authentication letter from the embassy
The university offers 15 courses to students willing to take admission to undergraduate programs. The major courses offered are:
- BBA Airline and Airport Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- B.Sc Costume Design and Fashion
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Math
- B.Sc Physics
- BBA International Shipping and Air Cargo Logistics Movement
There are other courses available for Indian and overseas students. Students can visit the official website to get more information.