Parents considering enrolling their children in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) should review the detailed Kendriya Vidyalaya fee structure. KVS has a centralised mechanism for collecting school fees. The KV fee structure shown on this page is followed by all KVS schools in India.
Students must submit KV tuition fees within the first 15 days of the month provided by Kendriya Vidyalaya. Late fees will be assessed to students who pay their fees after the 15th of the month.
The deadlines for submitting respective KVS fees are listed in the table below. Students should know that the KV entrance fee must be paid in the first quarter following Kendriya Vidyalaya admission. The Kendriya Vidyalaya fee structure is detailed below:
- The quarter fee is often referred to as the tuition fee. Tuition fees are quarterly by KVS in January, April, July, and October.
- Advance Fee: Students may pay the academic year fee/annual cost in advance. The advance fee can be paid in instalments for one academic year. It is only available in January, April, July, and October.
- Arrear Fee: The arrear fee is only valid for one academic year. It is payable in successive months to previous months or with the next quarter fee.
- New Admission Fee: To be paid in the first quarter after admission.
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN): Students are required to pay VVN, which is used for the development of that particular school.