The HTET 2021 exam pattern is different for each level. The question paper will be organized in both Hindi and English except the language section. The Hindi, English, and Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, and Child Development and Pedagogy are mandatory for each level. You should check out the HTET official website for the most authentic information, even for checking out the HTET results in 2021.
About The HTET Exam
HTET, also known as Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Haryana, also known as BSEH. To put it simply, this test is an eligibility test for becoming a teacher in Haryana State.
This exam is held at various levels of teacher recruitment like a Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in schools that Haryana State Government runs. After qualifying for the written test, candidates will receive a TET certificate which will remain valid for seven years, and before this, it was reasonable for five years.
This change has been done after some recent amendments, as stated by the Haryana Government. All the aspirants can apply for any vacant position after obtaining the HTET certificate on the HTET official website.
There is a difference in the HTET Exam Pattern depending on the level. For all three levels, there are 150 questions in total. There are 2 hours and 30 minutes left in the exam. Below are key points about the exam structure:
- The authorities will administer the exam in an offline mode
- A few MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be asked in the exam.
- There will be a +1 mark awarded for every correct answer.
- In addition to English and Hindi, the exam paper will also be available in French.
Other aspirants always use the HTET official website for:
- Filling their registration form or the application form
- Getting their HTET to admit cards and their center
- Understanding the different do’s and dont’s of the exam
- Checking the HTET results 2021
- If cleared, reviewing the other procedures and test procedures
The HTET official website tells you several things about them and the exam, like:
- Syllabi and textbooks prescribed according to relevant standards
- Fairness and timeliness in the conducting of examinations, evaluations, and results declarations
- Boards can improve stakeholder services by utilizing information technology and communication
The evaluation of school programming will facilitate the improvement of quality, equity, relevance, and access.
- Associating schools promptly
- Administering relevant curriculums and textbooks promptly.
- Conduct of the examination on time and the declaration of results following the schedule
- Prompt re-evaluation and re-checking of documents
- Using Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation to promote school-based assessment
- Promoting Contact Programme Evaluation under Open Schooling, on the lines of CCE
- The provision of On-Demand Examination as another means of strengthening access to those not in formal schooling and providing other methods to improve the experience for open learning students
- Providing orientation for teacher educators and revamping D.Ed curriculum
- Testing prospective teachers’ eligibility in an orderly manner
- With the suitable awards, motivate excellent schools and students. Provide special awards for female students.
- Through the implementation of awards, teachers can be motivated to contribute to the fair and smooth conduct of examinations.
- Investigating the best ways and means for promoting the application of new information and communication technology to board operations
As seen on the HTET official website, the board has recently initiated several innovations to develop the quality of school education while respecting the twin ideals of maintaining the sanctity and reliability of examinations.
It was a broad spectrum of reforms that expanded well beyond curbing unfair practices in the examination and stringent punishment laid out for those practices to a reality check being done on almost every aspect of the board’s functioning, as well as solid doses of reforms being introduced wherever necessary.
- HISTORY OF THE EXAM
- With the increasing use of technology, this board has become a highly technologically advanced organization that has benefited all its stakeholders, especially the students. In Haryana, we are indeed exploring various methods and means of getting innovative to improve the quality of education.
- The board has implemented the semester system of education as of the 2006-2007 academic year. In India, this is the first time this has been done. As well as the first board in the country to introduce relative grading, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) inboard classes, the Secondary and Senior Secondary School.
Level 1, 2, and 3 of the HTET results in 2021 session have already been released at the HTET official website – http://www.bseh.gov.in/.
Online certificates have been issued along with the announcement of the HTET results in 2021. Furthermore, HTET Answer Key 2020-21 containing Level 1, 2, 3 was released on January 04, 2021. In case of selection, candidates must remember that the weightage of the written exam is 80%, and the weightage of the personal interview is around 20%.
For All Verified Information, Always Visit The Website!
Undoubtedly, there are several platforms from where you can get information about this exam, but you should always check out the HTET official website. For HTET results 2021, updated notifications, admit card, history, purpose and vision of the exam, every aspirant should visit the website only.
Teachmint is a one-stop solution for educational institutions of all sizes. Our learning management system is a game changer in the field of education. To know more about our offerings like academic planner, visit our website.