TET stands for teacher eligibility test is mandatory for those who wish to be appointed as a government school teacher for classes first to eighth. To know more about tet teacher salary, profile, promotions and other criteria, research well over the internet. The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) qualified teachers enjoy attractive salary packages with multiple perks and allowances. It’s the golden opportunity for candidates aspiring to become a teacher with the added benefit of job security. Haryana tet teacher salary is between 35,000 to 1,50,000 INR per month as an HTET-qualified teacher. For htet vacancy, the desiring applicants can research well online.
HTET Job Profile
Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) recruits qualified teachers for the following jobs positions. It is a compulsory exam that teachers have to clear to be recruited at Haryana government schools.
- Level-1 for Primary Teacher (PRT): Teaching class 1-5
- Level-2 for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Teaching class 6-8
- Level-3 for Postgraduate Teacher(PGT): Teaching class 9-12
After clearing the exam, the qualified candidates are put on probation for 2 years. However, it may vary depending on your performance. Vacancies and other exam-related updates for 2021 will soon be posted on the BSEH website.
HTET-qualified teachers have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Must be well-versed in oral and written communication skills.
- Must know pedagogy and child development along with expertise in the teaching subject.
- Must Educate children about school curriculum
- Should focus on the child’s intellectual, social, and physical growth
- Should help children to increase their learning abilities.
- Should encourage students to participate in playground activities.
- Need to prepare and plan the projects and activities for students.
- Must maintain classroom records.
- Must promote a safe and secure classroom learning space for children to learn better.
HTET Salary Structure
The pay grade varies according to the post or job profile of the qualified candidates, the teacher’s eligibility, school administration, and job experience.
Below-mentioned is the complete level-wise salary according to the 7th pay commission:
Post Salary per Month
Primary Teacher 35400 – 112400 INR
Trained Graduate Teacher 44900 – 142400 INR
Postgraduate Teacher 47600 – 151100 INR
The salary increases with experience and promotions.
Benefits and Allowances for HTET Qualified Teachers
Along with the handsome salary, the HTET teaching job also provides several allowances and perks such as:
- House rent allowance (HRA)
- Travel Allowance (TA)
- Increment in the salary every year
- Ample paternal and maternal leaves
- Paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Future Prospects for HTET Teachers
The HTET-qualified teachers have a bright and promising future. They have a high chance to get promoted to one of the following posts in the future:
- Headmaster of primary or secondary school
- Principal in high-grade School
- Senior teacher of primary, upper primary, or secondary school
- Assistant teacher position in primary or secondary school
- HTET Exam Pattern
The exam of each level is conducted offline and in both Hindi and English languages. It comprises 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with 1 mark each. The exam’s duration is 150 minutes. The syllabus for each level is different and consists of various subjects. However, the exam pattern for each level is the same.
HTET Certificate Validity
Earlier the validity of the HTEP certificate was 7 years. However, now it has been extended for a lifetime by the Ministry of Education with a retrospective effect from 2011.
Qualified teachers get a lucrative salary along with job security and other perks of government jobs after qualifying HTET. Aspiring candidates should study whole-heartedly to crack the exam as it provides numerous lifetime benefits. Keep checking BSEH periodically for exam and vacancy-related updates.
Htet vacancy and notification 2023, will be released by the board of school education Haryana, on their official website only.
Htet syllabus 2023
People who will be appearing this year must focus on the below-mentioned subjects.
- Environmental studies
- Haryana GK
- Quantitative aptitude
- Language Hindi
- Language English
By preparing these subjects properly, one can track the Haryana teacher eligibility test. Along with this, practicing sample papers, and being confident and dedicated throughout are a few other tips to crack the exam well.
Teachmint is a one-stop solution for educational institutions of all sizes. Our learning management system is a game changer in the field of education. By using Teachmint’s learning management system, from attendance, admission, transport, and hostel, to exams, all these tasks can be automated and performed in a few simple clicks and taps. To know more about our offerings like academic planners, visit our website.
Learn more about Teachmint plans here.