CWSN Full Form
CWSN Full Form is Children with special needs. Many people are curious to know more about CWSN and hence CWSN full form is the most asked questions on the internet. It is referred to the students who have special needs. In order to help such students, there is a different kind of education which is known as special education. Special education is oriented to meet the needs of differently-abled students. It provides specialized instructions to students who are identified with a disability; this helps meet their unique learning needs and give them opportunities to develop to their full potential. There are special teachers known as special education teachers who are dedicated to teach the children or students with special needs. These teachers have special educational qualifications like Diploma in Special education. The scope of teachers having a diploma in special education is increasing every year. All students have the right to education even if they are not normal, they need to develop their skills to adjust to society. Teaching students who have special needs is not easy, it takes a lot of effort. Teachers who are willing to teach these students need to be strong in character, emotionally stable, confident, hard-working, and have excellent teaching skills. In addition, they must know how to use the latest teaching tools like school erp system and education lms.
The disabilities in children or any other individual can be classified into the five categories mentioned below.
- Intellectual disabilities: Children with this disability have low intelligence. Therefore, they struggle with the daily activities and take time to learn new things.
- Cognitive disorders: This disability can affect children and grown-up adults anytime during their lifetime. It can happen because of a brain injury or multiple sclerosis.
- Physical disability: It is the most common form of injury that can affect circulatory, nervous, or respiratory systems.
- Psychiatric disability: Depression, anxiety, and other forms of mental disorders come under psychiatric disability.
- Sensory disability: Children with hearing or speech impairment falls under this category.