What is CHS BHU? Banaras Hindu University known as BHU annually enrolls boys and girls in grades VI, IX, and XI of Central Hindu Boys’ School (CHBS) and Central Hindu Girls School (CHGS) through a common entrance test. It is “Tapobhumi” by mother Annie Besant and Mahamana Madan Mohan Malviya Ji. CHS BHU educational institution has proudly assimilated the history of educational development. It was founded as a central Hindu school in 1898. CHS BHS is now located in Kamachha, widely distributed and housed in palatial and splendid buildings. It is proud that every year many students take part in technical, medical, and many other exams. Part of the Central Board of Secondary Education in Delhi, these schools have a glorious history of providing excellent education in Arts, Commerce, Home Sciences, Science and Agriculture as well as many sports and extracurricular activities to ensure the comprehensive development of the personality of boys. and girls. CHS BHS has well-equipped laboratories to provide skills-based training in most practical subjects. In addition, schools provide NCC training for boys in the military and air force and NCC training for girls in the military. Both schools also have computer education facilities. The Central Hindu Girls’ School (CHGS) is now an integral part of Banaras Hindu University and is one of the oldest leading institutes of girls’ education in the city. It embodies the vision and great ideas of the founder, Mrs. Annie Besant since its founding in 1904, with the name Kanya Vidyalaya.