The Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education (CGBSE) or CG Board is a school education board based in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. It is a state-level organization that was founded on November 1, 2001. The Chhattisgarh Board also awards scholarships to students who have achieved a grade point average of 90% or more, as well as those who have made a career in sports. The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) is the authority in charge of organizing the CG Board 12th Exam, releasing the date sheet, and announcing the results. This body is in charge of improving and developing the education system in Chhattisgarh. In Chhattisgarh, around 1500 (private and governmental) schools are connected with CGBSE. The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education conducts main exams for the 10th class inside the state.
According to the CGBSE website, the Board’s numerous functions are as follows:
- D. Ed. and Highschool / Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary Professional / Physical Training Certificate Test Examinations are being conducted.
- Instructions for the planned curriculum for the Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board, as well as advice to the government on textbook design.
- High School and Higher Secondary School Recognition in Chhattisgarh
- Take all essential actions to improve the Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board’s performance.
- Encourage and motivate students and teachers alike.
Every year in March, the CGBSE holds examinations for Class 10 and Class 12. Following are the examinations conducted by CG Board.
- Exam for high school diploma (regular / self-study / correspondence)
- Higher Secondary School Diploma Exam (regular / self-study / correspondence)
- Secondary School (Professional) Exam for the school leaving certificate (regular / self-study)
- Education Diploma (Regular / Correspondence)
- Physical Education Diploma