UTET stands for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test, which is an exam conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE). It is an important qualifying test that decides your eligibility become a teacher in Uttarakhand.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the library management system for efficient school management.
You will see that paper has two parts where paper 1 deals with those candidates applying for teachers in primary classes from 1 to 5, and Paper 2 is for classes from 6 to 8. In fact, the TET Eligibility Certificate is now valid for a lifetime. Let’s understand its scope and study the overview of the UTET exam in detail –
UTET exam stands for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test, which is a state-level exam and TET Eligibility Certificate that is valid for seven years. With the help of this certificate, you can apply for the post of teacher in government and private schools based on the TET scores.
|Authority Body||Uttrakhand Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for the right answer|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Mobile Number||9336829833, 6307390032|
|Exam paper pattern||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
UTET 2021 Application Fee
You are required to pay your application fee at the time of submitting the UTET 2021 application form via Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card only. You must check category-wise UTET 2021 Application Fee from the table given below –
|Category||UTET I/UTET II (Single Exam||Both Paper|
|General/OBC||Rs. 600||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person (PH)||Rs. 300||Rs. 500|
This was brief about the exam and now let’s understand the importance and scope of this exam. Questions like, is this exam worth applying for? What is the salary scope, or what is the importance of a UTET certificate must have clicked your mind? So let us start with its scope-
It is one of the most prestigious exams that hold immense value and scope. It acts as a strong building block to build a promising career in teaching in Uttarakhand. So while planning for the UTET exam, it is pivotal to know the scope and opportunities associated with the exam. As an applicant, you might have a plethora of queries, so here is the scope of the exam that answers all your questions.
Career Scope after TET Exam 2021
To get better opportunities after qualifying for the exam, you need to get a good score. There is tremendous future career scope and also job scope and promotion post the exam. Once you are finally hired as a teacher, you will get great exposure and growth in your career down the line and can also become headmaster.
Teachers promotion scope After UTET
- You can become headmaster in a primary/secondary school
- You can be a position of a senior teacher
- In the future, you can get appointed for the role of Assistant Teacher in a primary/secondary school
- A senior teacher in Upper Primary School
- Principal in higher grade schools
UTET Salary Scope and Payscale
The average pay scale of primary teachers teaching from class I to V is around Rs 1.5 lakh per year, while the average salary scale of secondary teachers is around Rs. 2, 30,000 per year. This is not an exact figure; salary may vary.
Importance and Scope of UTET Certificate
- CTET Certificate is a minimum qualification you need to become a teacher in government and private schools in Uttarakhand. It is an added bonus to your profile.
- It is a touchstone to apply for government teaching jobs.
- Even many private institutes only give an inclination to TET qualified candidates for teacher recruitment.
- You can Regular/Contractual teacher recruitment via CTET Certificate.
- It gives a cutting edge over others and also becomes the base for various interesting careers in teaching that means you can apply in all the Government Teaching jobs that arise within the Uttarakhand State.
Know more about LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management.
So now we hope you have a sufficient understanding of the exam and its scope in Uttarakhand. In a nutshell, UTET comes with a good number of pros. Every year many candidates apply for this exam, and if you prepare well, you can swiftly clear the exam and make your dream of becoming a government school teacher come true.