Any candidate who wishes to prepare for the TRB (Teacher Recruitment Board) Tripura Exam needs the TRB Tripura TET best books. As such, in order to crack the TRB Tripura Teacher Recruitment Selection Test, applicants must be aware of the best preparation material.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like the homework app for efficient school management.
About Tripura TET
Each year, the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) conducts the Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET or T-TET) in order to select eligible candidates for teaching positions at Tripura schools. Candidates are advised to practice previous papers and consult books that will help them score well in the exam and get shortlisted.
Besides, the TRBT also releases the exam’s previous papers on the Board’s official website, www.trb.tripura.gov.in. We have provided precise information on books that can be purchased online so that candidates can be well-prepared. To learn more about Tripura TET books and previous years’ papers, keep reading this article.
Tripura TET Syllabus
The TRBT (Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura) sets the syllabus for the Tripura TET exam. Candidates applying for the T-TET must take the exam to gain eligibility for recruitment as teachers of classes 1 through 8. Paper I is for teachers of grades 1 to 5, while Paper II is for grades 6 through 8. These two papers have different syllabuses.
Best Books To Crack Tripura TET Exam
There can be a difference in the TRBT Teacher Recruitment Selection Tests for graduate and postgraduate students. In postgraduate selection tests, there are as many as 20 or more individual subjects.
The Tripura TET best books will provide comprehensive study material essential for aspirants aiming to crack the test. The following are a few books that the aspirants need to read in order to pass the test:
- CTET Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper 1 and Paper 2 by Pearson
Studying concepts related to child development is facilitated by this book.
- Child Development and Pedagogy for Paper 1 and Paper 2 by Shyam Anand
Candidates who seek an overview of a variety of topics should read this book.
- Alama’s Assam Year Book 2021 for Competitive Examinations by Er Akir Salam
The book contains an explanation of all the important topics in English.
- English for CTET by DT editorial services
Using this book as practice material for objective questions is beneficial for candidates.
- Tripura Primary TET – 1 for Bengali by S Saha
The book provides information on all the basic concepts of the Bengali language.
- TET Primary Guide for Bengali by Prof Amar Das
For the practice of objective questions in the subject, this book is helpful
- TPSC Mathematics by Goutam De
Using this book, you will be able to clear all the basics of mathematics
- Mathematics for TET by Pearson
With this book, candidates can practice a large number of objective questions and master their preparation.
- TET Social Studies by Anshul Mangal
Chapters and topics related to the subject are covered in this book.
- Social Studies for TET by Sandeep Kumar
Its precise explanations and simple language make this book one of the best. This is one of the Tripura TET best books.
- Environmental Studies for CTET by DT Editorial
There are many practice questions in this book as well as previous year papers.
- TET Environmental Studies by Arihant Express
It provides a more detailed explanation of the subject’s basic concepts.
Tripura TET Exam Pattern
After you’ve got complete knowledge of Tripura TET best books, you should know the TET exam pattern.
The examination of Tripura TET is conducted to award TET certificates. A pen-and-paper test will be conducted for the Tripura TET. Below are some of the key aspects of the examination:
- For the undergraduate and graduate-level examinations, separate sessions are held.
- TRBT will conduct two tests, paper 1 for teachers of classes 1 to 5 and paper 2 for classes 6 to 8.
- There will be multiple-choice, objective questions in the examination.
- On the OMR sheet, candidates are required to mark the correct answer. Of the options given, they must choose the correct answer.
- The test will be given only in the English language.
- For every correct answer, one mark will be given. There is no negative marking.
- Candidates may choose Group A or Group B in paper 2, while all sections are compulsory in paper 1.
A student’s most important tool for preparing for an examination is a book. During the examination preparation, candidates should be following books that contain the exact syllabus and concepts.
For the Tripura TET, too, every candidate should follow the Tripura TET best books to avoid any confusion and strategize on their preparation plan accordingly.
Know more about LMS and how it can help in seamless school operations management.