REET Full Form is the most frequently asked question on google. The REET Full Form is as popular as the REET exam itself, REET Full Form is an often asked question in the question paper of many exams. Let’s know more about the REET Full Form. REET stands for ‘Rajasthan Eligibility Examination’ for Teachers and is a state-level written government exam. It assesses the candidate’s eligibility for teaching primary and upper primary classes. The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) conducts this exam every year to recruit teachers for state board schools.
- The REET exam generally takes place once a year unless there is an urgent requirement to fill vacant teacher positions in the state.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- REET is an OMR-based offline exam. It contains 150 objective-type or multiple-choice questions, each carrying one mark.
- Candidates get a +1 score for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Candidates have the option of giving the exam in either English or Hindi mediums.
- The difficulty level of the REET exam is at par with the class 10th and 12th syllabus for Levels I and II, respectively.
The qualified candidates receive passing or eligibility certificates from BSER. They get eligible to teach across all the primary and secondary schools under the Rajasthan Board as per their merit. The REET certificate is valid for up to three years.
The REET exam got postponed twice this year due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. As per a recent announcement by the Education Minister of Rajasthan, the upcoming REET exam date for both levels is September 26, 2021, provided the Covid-19 situation is in good order.
For appearing in any one level – Rs.550
For appearing in both the levels – Rs.750
We hope the REET Full Form is clear to you.