The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the National Entrance Test for The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). The exam is taken to test the students’ eligibility for Junior research fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship. On qualifying for the exam, candidates get many job opportunities and Fellowships for Ph.D.
The Admission card is supposed to be released on the official Website of the CSIR NET before the exam. Candidates who have applied successfully will be able to download the Admit card easily. Candidates are expected to download the admit card before the prescribed deadline.
Details of the Admit Card
Candidates will not be eligible to sit for the exam without the CSIR admit card containing pertinent details. Below mentioned details will be present on the admit card. The candidate should verify these details on the admit card before appearing for the exam.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application number
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Code and Name of the Subject
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Name and Address of exam centre
- Exam Date and Timing
- Important Instructions
Candidates must verify essential details like Name, Date of birth, Signature, Gender, and Photo for their exactness. Admit cards with absence or errors in any of these details will get rejected at the examination center.
Steps To Download The CSIR Admit Card
The organization will not send any admit cards through offline modes. Candidates should download them on the official website created for conducting the CSIR NET examination of the particular year. These are the steps to follow to download the Admit card.
- Visit the official website of the CSIR NET examination, i.e., csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Scroll down on the Home page. You will see the option “Download Admit Card”, click on that.
- The second step will navigate you to a new page. Enter the date of birth, Application number details and the given Security pin as instructed and click on submit.
- Then, your admit card will appear on the screen. Check all the details for correctness.
- Download the Admit card and get a printout. It is recommended to take a coloured printout for greater clarity.
Procedure To Download The Admit Card Without Application Number
Don’t panic if you forgot or lost the application number. You can get the application number following these steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the “Download admit card” button as you would usually do to download the card.
- Click on the “Forgot Application Link” number.
- A new window will open. Fill in the basic details asked in that window. Most of the time, basic information like the Candidate’s Name, Date of birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s name are required.
- Fill in the given Security code and click on the “Get the Application number” button.
- You will get the Application number.
- Download the Admit card using that number.
What To Do To Correct Discrepancies In The Admit Card?
- Candidates should examine the CSIR Admit card from top to bottom after downloading it. Any discrepancies found in the Admit Card can be corrected with the help of the CSIR NET authority.
- To get help from the authorities, report to the CSIR help desk.
- Candidates should provide all the essential information like Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Application number, Subject, Medium, Examination centre during all communication.
- The corrected admit card should reach the candidate 10-15 days earlier than the examination date. Otherwise, approach the concerned authorities.
Common Problems Faced While Downloading Admit Card
- Candidates sometimes may find it challenging to download the admit card because of server issues. Many candidates are trying to download the card; hence the server may perform slower due to the heavy load. If you don’t wish to face such problems, try downloading it during the early morning or late night when the rush gets decreased.
- Browser issues are common in this kind of process. Try to use a different browser that is more compatible if you face a problem with the browser.
- Report to the NTA authorities if these problems persist for a very long time.
Contact Details To Solve Any Query
A “Query Redressal System” is organised to help the candidates. The agency itself arranges this system. The plan is open 24/7 as it is a web-enabled system. To get a faster response, candidates should use the system by logging into their original accounts. Today, every institute use the institute erp software to solve candidates’ issues in real-time.
Email ID to contact NTA: [email protected]
Helpdesk number: 0120-6895200 ( contact between 10AM to 5PM )
The CSIR admit card releasing date, examination date, the result date is updated time-to-time on the official website. Keep checking the official website for continuous updates about these important dates. Use the best-in-class lms portal by Teachmint for exam preparation. Lastly, follow the instructions strictly to avoid any problems and all the best!