The CBSE Training Portal was launched by the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is beneficial for people in all spheres of academia, from school teachers to principals and vice-principals. All the necessary information regarding the CBSE Training Portal can be viewed at the CBSE Digital Education.
Understand and digitize school operations with Teachmint and its features like study planner for efficient school management.
This portal is the foundation upon which a productive and successful education system rests, with the Board improving the quality of the teacher through its various calculated efforts. The National Curriculum Framework for Teacher Education or NCFTE follows the principles set by the Children’s Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 which emphasizes that continuous teacher training plays a vital role in the overall framework of quality education.
Teachers who want to log in to the CBSE Training Portal can log in with the help of the ID and Password they need to enter on the CBSE Digital Education platform. These credentials are given to them during the registration process. The user ID and Password for the training program will be sent to the registered email ID and from that point on, you can access the teacher training program. You will be able to log in by following the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of the CBSE Portal or make use of the link given above.
- Choose the log-in option provided on the homepage of the portal.
- Enter your login ID and Password in the blank places provided and click on the “Login” button.
- You will have successfully logged in to the CBSE Online Training Portal.
Here’s how you can access the teacher training program:
- On the training wing of the CBSE IT website, click on the training program you want to take part in.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Log in with your email ID.
- Continue the process and finish.
To know more about the CBSE Online portal, click here. Experience Teachmint’s school lms for seamless school operations management.