The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan has been set up under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. The board aims to improve the education quality in government schools in Rajasthan.
Manage the admission process of your institute with Teachmint’s Admission Management System.
Some prominent characteristics of the board are:
- The State government nominates the Chairman of the board
- The Vice-Chairman position is held by Director, Secondary Education
- The board’s tenure is of three years
- The State Government also nominates and appoints the Secretary of the board
- The work of the board is transacted by employees and officers as per board rules
The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan conducts various examinations for school students. However, the prominent exams conducted by the board are:
- Secondary school and vocational examination
- National Talent Search Examination
- Senior secondary examination for Arts, Science, and Commerce students
- Sanskrit examination for class 10th and 12th
- State Talent Search Examination
Students can prepare for the examination by taking help from model questions or previous year papers. The model questions can be downloaded from the official website of the board.
The significant functions of the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan are:
- The primary role is to conduct various exams for the students in Rajasthan. The board conducts secondary, senior secondary, and other state-level exams in Rajasthan.
- The board also organizes a personality development camp for students. The aim is to help students hone their skills. Moreover, the training also improves communication skills and self-confidence in students.
- The board supervises and conducts various activities at district and state levels to improve non-scholastic areas of students.
Try Teachmint’s lms for seamless school management.