The Bachelor of Arts in Hindi, sometimes known as BA in Hindi, is a three-year undergraduate degree program in Hindi. This course covers topics such as communication skills, Hindi literature history, and contemporary Hindi literature, among others. After BA English, it is one of the most popular undergraduate language courses. Completion of 10+2 from a recognized board or institution is the minimum requirement for this program. To be qualified for this course, students must have studied Hindi as a compulsory subject in high school. Though the minimum marks required vary by college, most reputable colleges require a minimum of 50% aggregate at the 10+2 level.
Documents required to pursue BA Hindi are as follows-
- The candidates must hold the 10th class mark sheet while going for admission in the BA Hindi course in any college or university.
- The candidates must also hold the 12th class mark sheet in order to avoid problems while the BA Hindi admission process.
- The candidates must also carry a 12th class original pass certificate/ provisional pass certificate to the admission center.
- Having a Character certificate during the admission process is also important as some colleges and universities ask for the certificates.
Thank you and Happy Learning!
- Try Teachmint, an integrated school platform for efficient school management.