The central/state governments of India grant B.Ed scholarships to B.Ed students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The B.Ed scholarships provide financial assistance to individuals pursuing educational professions in various courses. Deserving students will be awarded a scholarship of up to INR 50,000 and other benefits if they meet specified criteria.
Scholarships are provided by the federal/state governments as well as other private organizations. The following are some of the best scholarships for B.Ed students:
- Tata Trust Scholarship for B.Ed and D.Ed Students
- Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship
- CARE Rating Scholarship Scheme
- UGC Emeritus Fellowship
- Widow-Abandoned Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana
- Step 1: Interested students can visit the desired B.Ed scholarship’s official website.
- Step 2: On the scholarship page, they should then click the apply now option.
- Step 3: If the applicant has not already registered, they can do so now in order to progress.
- Step 4: After successfully registering, applicants complete the B.Ed scholarship application form.
- Step 5: The candidate can now submit all required documents in the prescribed manner.
- Step 6: Finally, candidates should submit the B.Ed online scholarship form after cross-checking all of the information provided.
Please keep in mind that the application process for specific scholarships may differ.
The B.Ed scholarship documents are as follows:
- Research documents
- Fee receipt
- Recommendation letter
- Bank details
- Domicile certificate
- ID proof
- Bonafide certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Death certificate
- Minority card
- An affidavit
Learn more about Teachmint, an integrated school platform for efficient school management.